Neauvia was established in 2012 as a scienntifically based medical aesthetics company. Their mission is to facilitate health, well-being and beauty through innovation. The company has quickly established itself as a reference brand for professionals in aesthetic medicine. It has been developed using the latest technologies, ensuring anunprecedented purity and efficiency of preparation. Pure raw materials and new production techniques make Neauvia fillers stand out as the new generation of products. The Neauvia Organic line consists of several different fillers. All products offer the same benefit of slow biodegradation and long-lasting results. In addition, each product offers unique benefits and can be used for different indications. For instance, Neauvia Organic Intense is intended for deep tissue restoration of volume and correction, Neauvia Organic Intense Lips is used for lip augmentation and modelling, and Neauvia Organic Intense Rose is ideal for soft tissue correction. Neauvia offers fillers to meet the various needs of the patients.
Neauvia Organic is a line of hyaluronic acid fillers very close to nature. According to surgeon and plastic specialist Dr. Juan Tadeo Krogulec, Neauvia is the first and only filler range, which offers an organic alternative for volume restoration to the facial structure. The organic dermal fillers have an extra high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid (HA). This is a naturally occuring acid within the human body and contributes to the optimal functioning of many body organs. What makes the Neauvia Organic dermal fillers more natural, according to Dr. Krogulec, is because of the Bacillus Subtilis bacteria. The advantages of Bascillus Subtilis HA are its purity, pre-determined molecular mass, the possibility to apply high HA concentration, and long shelf life.
This purity leaves them unable to cause any hypersensitive reponse, making the fillers safe for the human body. Being the first and only one of its kind, Neauvia is now a well-known brand of fillers and can be found in almost every country due to its trustworthy results.
How we aging
1. Our skin is the most extensive organ of the body that is exposed to the external environment every day, the skin suffers from both internal and external factors of aging.
2. Our appearance usually changes with age. Loss of muscle tone and thinning of the skin gives the face a sloping appearance. Our skin also loses elasticity and the underlying fat pads descrease in volume which means our skin no longer has a smooth appearance.
3. The aging prcess is accompanied by phenotypic changes in the skin cells, as well as structural and functional changes in extracellular matrix components such as collagen and elastin.
4. Neauvia provides the widest range of hyaluronic acid fillers, which allows you to choose the right treatment according to your expectations:
5. Neauvia allows you to tailor the treatment to the individual needs, depending on the quality of the tissue and the desired effect.